My biography (研究履歴)
Ph. D., Biostatistics
University of Tokyo
An expert on gene expression data at Japan’s premier university currently interested in the unexplored area of electronic medical record analysis in Japan, an increasingly important field for understanding the medical and pharmaceutical industry. Past experience includes medical receipt data analysis for over 6 million Japanese patients covering 20 years, creating risk score models.
Areas of Focus:
- Data Analysis (Medical, Economic, Agriculture, Industrial, other)
- Market Research (QOL, Corporate Insurance)
University of Tokyo
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Health and Nursing
- Doctor Course (expected 2011)
- Master of Science, 2008
- Bachelor of Science, 2006
- University of Tokyo scholarship recipient 2006~
cDNA Microarray Data Analysis, Analysis of Clinical Trials, Receipts Data for National Health Insurance
- Founding Member, Capital Medica, Co. Ltd, (2010-)
- Core founding member for an independent business targeting companies seeking research related to the medical sector.
- Analyze receipts for national health insurance and sell results to life insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies.
- Consultant for Doctors, Teikyo University, (2009-)
- Give advice to doctors about writing medical papers, including data analysis and paper content.
- Provide data analysis consultation service for doctors in various fields (Internal Medicine, Surgical, ophthalmology)
- Statistics Analyst, Statcom, Co. Ltd, (2007, 2009)
- Analyzed and wrote a report concerning childhood cancer clinical trials data (Research Protocol-based)
- Conducted Quality of Life research concerning postoperative Breast Cancer patients for a Ritsumeikan University Professor.
- Data Analyst, NPO Japan Clinical Research Support Unit (2005)
- Analyzed data related to renal cancer research using SAS
- Wrote report based on analysis of Japanese National Health Insurance medical receipts using R software
- Ryo Okazaki, Toshitsugu Sugimoto, Hiroshi Kaji, Yoshio Fujii, Masataka Shiraki, Daisuke Inoue, Itsuro Endo, Toshio Okano, Takako Hirota, Issei Kurahashi and Toshio Matsumoto. Vitamin D insufficiency defined by serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D and parathyroid hormone before and after oral vitamin D3 load in Japanese subjects. Journal of Bone and Mineral Metabolism. 2010; 29:1 103-10.
- Shimozuma K, Shiroiwa T, Sagara Y, Tobata R, Ueo H, Kubota Y, Hori T, Amano K, Terada S, Mori M, Yajima T, Kurahashi I, Saito S, Hosaka T. Effects and Medical Costs of a Structured Psychosocial Group Intervention for Breast Cancer Patients after Surgery. ISPOR Annual European Congress. 2010.
- Japanese (native), English (not so much)