- Association between Overall Lifestyle Changes and the Incidence of Proteinuria: A Population-based, Cohort Study.Internal Medicine.
- Decreased serum bone specific alkaline phosphatase and increased urinary N-terminal telopeptide of type I collagen as prognostic markers for bone mineral density loss in HIV patients on cART.Journal of Infection and Chemotherapy.
- Impact of insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor and amphiregulin expression on survival in patients with stage II/III gastric cancer enrolled in the Adjuvant Chemotherapy Trial of S-1 for Gastric Cancer.Gastric Cancer.
- O1-13-4Integrative algorithm to determine the metastatic carcinoma tissue of origin using next generation sequencing (NGS).Annals of Oncology.
- TOP2A, GGH, and PECAM1 are associated with hematogenous, lymph node, and peritoneal recurrence in stage II/III gastric cancer patients enrolled in the ACTS-GC study.Oncotarget.
- Impact of the Triglycerides to High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Ratio on the Incidence and Progression of CKD: A Longitudinal Study in a Large Japanese Population.American Journal of Kidney Diseases.
- Long-Term Blood Pressure Variability, New-Onset Diabetes Mellitus, and New-Onset Chronic Kidney Disease in the Japanese General Population.Hypertension.
- Association between Hypouricemia and Reduced Kidney Function: A Cross-Sectional Population-Based Study in Japan.American Journal of Nephrology.
- Blood Pressure, Proteinuria, and Renal Function Decline: Associations in a Large Community-Based Population.American Journal of Hypertension.
- Differential diagnosis of liver tumours using intraoperative real-time tissue elastography.British Journal of Surgery.
- Significance of estimated glomerular filtration rate in predicting brain or heart attacks in obese and non-obese populations.Clinical and Experimental Nephrology.
- Erratum to: Impact of the expression of thymidylate synthase and dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase genes on survival in stage II/III gastric cancer [Gastric Cancer, 10.1007/s10120-014-0413-8].Gastric Cancer.
- Abstract 3993: A microarray-based gene expression analysis identified diagnostic biomarkers for unknown primary cancer.Cancer Research.
- Association between Combined Lifestyle Factors and Non-Restorative Sleep in Japan: A Cross-Sectional Study Based on a Japanese Health Database.PLoS ONE.
- New-onset hypertension and risk for chronic kidney disease in the Japanese general population.Journal of Hypertension.
- Erratum to: Impact of the expression of thymidylate synthase and dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase genes on survival in stage II/III gastric cancer.Gastric Cancer.
- Comparison of predictive value for first cardiovascular event between Japanese GFR equation and coefficient-modified CKD-EPI equation.Clinical and Experimental Nephrology.
- Association of the triglycerides to high-density lipoprotein cholesterol ratio with the risk of chronic kidney disease: Analysis in a large Japanese population.Atherosclerosis.
- An association between serum γ-glutamyltransferase and proteinuria in drinkers and non-drinkers: a Japanese nationwide cross-sectional survey.Clinical and Experimental Nephrology.
- Prediction-based Threshold for Medication Alert.Studies in health technology and informatics.
- Ikemoto T, Kurahashi I, Shi PJ. Confidence interval of intrinsic optimum temperature estimated using thermodynamic SSI model. Insect Science. DOI: 10.1111/j.1744-7917.2012.01525.x.Insect Science.
- A Microarray-Based Gene Expression Analysis to Identify Diagnostic Biomarkers for Unknown Primary Cancer.PLoS ONE.
- Erratum to: U-shaped association between body mass index and proteinuria in a large Japanese general population sample.Clinical and Experimental Nephrology.
- Suicide Ideation of Individuals in Online Social Networks.PLoS ONE.
- Expression analysis of MET, EGFR, and HER2, and K-ras mutation status in patients with stage II/III gastric cancer enrolled in the ACTS-GC study.Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- Prevalence and risk factors for loss of bone mineral density in male Japanese patients with HIV.JAIDS Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes.
- Prevalence and Risk Factors for Loss of Bone Mineral Density in Male Japanese Patients With HIV.JAIDS Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes.
- Effect of glomerular filtration rate and proteinuria on medical cost among screened subjects.Clinical and Experimental Nephrology.
- Impact of expression of human epidermal growth factor receptors EGFR and ERBB2 on survival in stage II/III gastric cancer.Clinical Cancer Research.
- Glycohemoglobin not as predictive as fasting glucose as a measure of prediabetes in predicting proteinuria.Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation.
- Association of High Pulse Pressure With Proteinuria in Subjects With Diabetes, Prediabetes, or Normal Glucose Tolerance in a Large Japanese General Population Sample.Diabetes care.
- Interaction between intratumoral ERCC1 expression and adjuvant treatment with S-1 on the survival of patients enrolled in the ACTS-GC study.Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- Impact of the gene expressions of thymidylate synthase and dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase on survival in patients enrolled in the ACTS-GC study.Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- Weight gain after 20 years of age is associated with prevalence of chronic kidney disease.Clinical and Experimental Nephrology.
- Blood Pressure Control in a Japanese Population With Chronic Kidney Disease: A Baseline Survey of a Nationwide Cohort.American Journal of Hypertension.
- Risk factor profiles based on estimated glomerular filtration rate and dipstick proteinuria among participants of the Specific Health Check and Guidance System in Japan 2008.Clinical and Experimental Nephrology.
- Association between prehypertension and chronic kidney disease in the Japanese general population.Kidney International.
- Significance of past history of renal failure for the detection of high-risk individuals for cardiovascular and end-stage renal disease: Analysis of data from a nationwide health checkup.Clinical and Experimental Nephrology.
- Impact of human epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) and ERBB2 (HER2) expressions on survival in patients with stage II/III gastric cancer, enrolled in the ACTS-GC study.Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- Vitamin D insufficiency defined by serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D and parathyroid hormone before and after oral vitamin D3 load in Japanese subjects.Journal of Bone and Mineral Metabolism.
- PCN128 EFFECTS AND MEDICAL COSTS OF A STRUCTURED PSYCHOSOCIAL GROUP INTERVENTION FOR BREAST CANCER PATIENTS AFTER SURGERY.Value in Health.
- Evaluation of normalization methods for cDNA macroarray data (in Japanese)